Stay Updated - Subscribe

Get Elite Access to the ATX Mastermind Network

Thursday, May 20, 2010

How I Made 3k in 3 Days Using OPD (Other People

As a real estate wholesaler, one of the the quickest and easiest ways to put cash in your pocket is by networking with other wholesalers in your market and partnering up on deals.  In my city there are more wholesalers than you can shake a stick at, but instead of looking at them as my competition, I see nothing but opportunity!
Just yesterday I was able to wrap up a deal that I am partnering on with another wholesaler.  I have about 3 hours of work in this deal, zero risk, and will end up making a quick 3k for my efforts!
wholesaling real estate profits







How I Made 3k in 3 Days Using OPD (Other People’s Deals)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Others

Bookmark and Share